Foxconn Interconnect Technology, Limited (“FIT”) is showcasing its latest 400 Gbps interconnect solutions in featured product and technology demonstrations at the Optical Fiber Communications (OFC) Conference & Exhibition, this week at the San Diego Convention Center.
The live traffic demonstrations will incorporate a selection of FIT’s 400G interconnect solutions that include various configurations of optics, cables, cages and connectors that combine to deliver 400 Gbps solutions.
Conference attendees are invited to visit FIT at booth #1523-CV in the OFC corporate village at the San Diego Convention Center where the 400G products and demonstrations will be on display.
QSFP-DD product and technology demonstrations:
- Live traffic up to 400 Gbps will be run over interconnects utilizing FIT QSFP-DD cables, cages and connectors.
- 400G QSFP-DD SMF DR4 technology demonstration.
- QSFP-DD products: FIT will be showcasing its growing line of QSFP-DD cage, connector and interconnect products.
“FIT is committed to the development of 50G, 100G and 400G PAM4 based products and technologies that will add to one of the broadest portfolios of transceivers, cages/connectors, direct attach copper (DAC), and active optical cables (AOC) on the market. The product and technology showcases that will take place at this year’s OFC demonstrate both our commitment to the QSFP-DD and OSFP MSA’s, and our position as a market and technology leader,” said Steve Shultis, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Foxconn Interconnect Technology.
FIT is currently sampling various configurations of QSFP-DD cages, connectors and cables while sampling of optical transceiver products is planned for the second half of 2018.
Additional FIT solutions to be showcased at booth #1523-CV include:
- 100G Ethernet PAM 4 BiDi Multi-Mode QSFP28 Duplex LC Transceiver
- 12×25 Gb/s per Lane CXP2 Transceiver
- 100GBase-LR4 QSFP28 Transceiver
- 100G Ethernet QSFP28 eSR4 Transceivers with 300m Extended Reach
Foxconn Interconnect Technology