The newest edition of Phoenix Contact’s Infomobile has hit the road. The vehicle features a “Cabinet Confidence” theme, demonstrating how Phoenix Contact products work together to provide cost-effective, flexible solutions to improving automation systems.
The vehicle will tour the eastern half of the United States throughout 2017. System integrators, OEMs, and panel builders can participate in a virtual cabinet confidence experience as well as a hands-on product experience.
The vehicle highlights seven areas of design:
- Control – The heart of the control cabinet
- Power reliability – Don’t overlook the basics
- Connectivity – Never take a good connection for granted
- Safety – Machine safety means more than OSHA regulations
- Networking and remote connectivity – Proper implementation means increased productivity
- EtherNet/IP and PROFINET solutions – Make cost-effective and open solutions a reality
- Shop floor productivity – Time is money.
The Infomobile has been traveling through the Mid-Atlantic, Carolinas and Southeast. Now, throughout July and August, it will visit the Great Lakes region, before heading to the Northeast in September and October. It will conclude the year with visits in the Mid-Atlantic and Great Lakes regions during November and December.
Customers can contact their local Phoenix Contact sales professional to schedule a visit.