FasTest Inc., Minneapolis, has released its MediMate CGA 870 yoke style connector, which features a lightweight, brass cast body with no aluminum for auto ignition standards and durable stainless steel actuator piston to provide optimal safety in medical oxygen filling applications.
The MediMate is more than 1.2 lb lighter than previous brass models and provides a simple, one-hand connection with no twist or turns required to begin filling compressed gas cylinders. Within a matter of seconds, operators can simply connect to the CGA 870 valve and lock into place with the actuator lever.
The CGA 870 connector offers the following features:
- Brass cast and stainless steel actuator piston maximizes product performance and service life
- Rated to 3600 psi, 1.4 lb weight
- Standard ¼-in. male NPT termination port
- Tested to over 150,000 cycles in excess of rated pressure and application conditions
- Patented, smooth movement lever actuation
- Fast refurbishment or replacement program minimizes downtime
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Each MediMate connector is supplied with a straight-flow 180° termination port and FDA grade Viton elastomer seals. To ensure application compatibility, the elastomer compound used is based upon industry approval and performance characteristics.