BlockMaster Electronics has introduced a new line of rugged, high-current screw terminals for mounting on printed circuit boards. These strong metal connectors are suitable for today’s requirements of high current terminations on PC boards. The hardware is rated from 20 to 150 A.
These rugged terminals are offered as straight or right-angle connectors. Eight different styles provide various pin configurations for mounting.
- Rugged high current applications
- Available with M4, M5, M6 or M8 screws
- Offered with or without screws
- Screws supplied with terminals can be provided inserted in terminal or loose in package
- Tin plated brass or tin-plated copper (model dependent)
- RoHS Compliant
BlockMaster’s rugged new line of high-power PCB screw terminals can be used on PCBs in typical applications, such as:
- Power supplies
- Solar power
- Motor controls
- Battery chargers
- Automotive / off Road / marine